Steps And tips for hair caring
Many women suffer from hair problems, whether hair loss or the presence of cortex inside and other problems suffered by hair in general.
In the beginning, we recommend that all women resort to medical examination so as to be assured of their public health
and to discover whether the cause of these problems are organic or health problems,
and most of the time the hair is affected by the suffering of women from psychological problems,
so women must rest on their physical and psychological health first and then She resorts to natural recipes or preparations that help her solve all the problems of her hair.
As for the causes are varied and the treatment methods vary according to each case:
Scalp diseases: There are several diseases affecting the scalp,
especially alopecia and severe cases of psoriasis may lead to loss of hair head or even full baldness.
Treatment is to resist the spread of the disease on the head lashes and by treatment under the scalp from the inside out.
Other conditions: The most common causes of hair loss are:
- Disorders of thyroid secretion and anemia.
- Iron deficiency in the body. In many cases, increased levels of iron deficiency in the blood were observed when people followed a diet that leads to the loss of a lot of weight in a short period of time
This situation was observed more in the young women of the age of common this type of diet among them.
These can be diagnosed by a simple blood test. In rare cases hair loss is caused by more serious diseases, but these diseases are usually more obvious causes.
- Other skin diseases such as Alopecia Areata,
a baldness that affects a certain area and is confined to the scalp and affects about 3% of people.
Doctors believe that the cause of the disease may be due to problems in the immune system,
where the immune system in the body secretion of additional amounts of antibiotics,
which in turn attack hair follicles, causing a fall.
In most cases hair rejuvenates after several weeks but in rare cases hair loss is final. There is no effective cure for this condition.
Hair Care Steps and Tips
- Eat healthy food. Proteins and omega-3s found in salmon and walnuts are essential for scalp health.
- Wash the hair with warm water and not hot, to maintain its gloss.
- Avoid dandruff treatment with oils, they make the problem worse.
- Do not expose your hair to excessive sunlight, it causes dehydration,
so it is advisable to put the sun protective product of hair or wearing the hat to protect the sun.
- Choose the type of shampoo suitable for the type and nature of hair,
there are types of fatty hair and types of dry hair.
- Avoid using electric hair dryer on wet hair, but prefer to leave hair first to dry naturally.
- Regular hair lubrication, scalp care and increased hair growth, using coconut oil, olive oil or almond oil.
- Cut and twist hair regularly, to help grow and strengthen hair,
it is recommended to cut the limbs every 6 or 8 weeks.
- Combing the hair in the morning and before sleep,
the process of combing work to distribute natural oils evenly on the parts of hair and thus give him gloss.
- Avoid the use of dyes and color of hair, they damage the hair because it contains chemicals harmful to hair,
so if the desire to dye hair is recommended to use natural pigments.
You can also take advantage of the following article: