Separate a section of hair.
– Place the section of hair between the plates, with reference to the roots.
– Hold the hair firmly between the plates and slide down the length of the hair, from root to tip.
– Repeat as necessary.
– Allow the hair to cool before combing through.
– Divide the hair in to sections
– Insert a hair section between the plates, starting with reference to the roots and close the plates together.
For defined curls, use smaller sections of hair, For looser curls or waves, use larger sections of hair.
For best results, the section must be not more than 3.5cms wide.
– Turn the appliance through 180º so the hair is wrapped once around the out of doors of the appliance.
– Slowly float the appliance along the length of the hair from root to tip, in a downward motion.
– Release the appliance from the hair.
– To verify the curl sits neatly in place, take the end of the curled hair and turn through 180° in the direction of the curl
• Advanced CeramicsTM deal with constant high heat right through use
• Rounded housing design perfect for creating curls and movement
• Up to 235°C, able to make use of in 15 seconds
• Longer plates to straighten or curl larger sections of hair at one time for fast results
• Titanium-ceramic plates float through the hair for ultimate smoothness